Billing Boats Modelkits
Billing: specialties and models
In search of a model of RC boats or ships, the manufacturer Billing offers a multitude of them. Who is he actually? What are its products? Focus.
Who is the manufacturer Billing? In what field does he work?
Who is the manufacturer Billing?
Billing is a manufacturer of mock-ups of wooden boats, rc motor boats and sailboats. The brand is known by most enthusiasts of this discipline.
What makes Billing special?
Billing's story begins with the founder of the same name in the 50s. At first, he just presented a model of a boat in the window of his wife's store. Everything changed in 1958 after his work was recognized outside Denmark. The Billing Boats logo and name appeared that year. During the 60s to 80s, manufacturing methods evolved. The kits have been shaped in such a way that assembly is easier for everyone. Currently, the company is run by the founder's son and continues to produce modern boats and models. The rc boats carry technologies that facilitate navigation and have ABS hulls.
What are billing services?
Billing manufactures and markets models of quality boats, but also radio controlled models such as an RC boat, an rc sailboat, or an electric rc boat. It also offers accessories and tools necessary for assembly. After the purchase, all customers benefit from a full service. It is possible to contact customer services to obtain help with construction. A claim form is available to customers if they are missing parts. It must be sent to the distributor in the locality of the buyer.
What are billing's specialties?
Billing's specialties concern everything related to the manufacture of models of boats, RC boats and motor boats:
● The company manufactures and markets model boats. Anyone can acquire them, regardless of age or gender. Indeed, there are models suitable for novices, advanced, experienced beginners and experts. There are also models made in limited edition for collectors.
● It also offers accessories of all kinds for all those who wish to have a model in their image. Billing presents in its catalog paintings for RC boats, lifelines, lifesaving channels, etc.
● For repairs or constructions, all the necessary fittings and tools are also offered by the brand.
What are Billing's models and their specificities?
As previously stated, Billing models are suitable for all levels. Here are some examples:
● For a beginner, the BB10 U.S. Coast Guard model is perfect. Easy to mount, it is intended for people who have never built <a href=" https://www.1001hobbies.co.uk/18294-rc-boats"> miniature boats </a> .
● The BB472 Mary Ann is designed for advanced beginners.
● The BB398 Friese Tjalk model can be an interesting challenge for those who have already gained enough experience in this field. It is designed for experienced people.
● For the expert, the three-masted warship BB467 Norske Love or the tug BB478 Smit Rotterdam are excellent choices. These are imposing models offering many construction challenges to their owners. Technicality and dexterity are required to set up all the parts.