Who is the manufacturer of Gunpla models?
The famous gunpla model continues to flood the market. Who makes Gunpla?
What you need to know about Gunpla
Who is Gunpla?
Gunpla models represent vehicles or characters from fiction, specifically from a series such as Gundam.
What does Gunpla mean?
Gunpla is a very famous toy in Japan and among model-making enthusiasts. Many people even make Gunpla dioramas. What does Gunpla really mean? The term simply refers to a mecha model. It was first launched on the market in 1980 and has enjoyed success over the years, to the point where it has become one of the leading products on the Japanese toy market. In some cases, Gunpla also means model assembly. In other words, certain figurines can be disassembled and reassembled.
Who's behind Gunpla models?
Bandai produced and marketed gunpla or Gundam plastic models in 1980. The company, which has specialised in toys since 1950, created these mecha models with the aim of saving the Gundam franchise. And so the Gundam model was born. The success that followed led the company to develop its range of bandai models. Other figurines centred on other series have appeared, such as the bandai star wars model. Derivative products and kits have also appeared:
● Gunpla kitbash model;
● Model gunze ;
● Gunze model paint colour chart;
What are the different ranges of Gunpla?
Connoisseurs know this very well. Gunpla are offered by range. Here is a non-exhaustive list:
● The first models produced from 1980 belong to the No Grade range followed by the gunpla SD or Super Deformed in 1985.
● The series produced from 1990 onwards are part of the Gunpla HG or High Grade range.
● In 1995, Bandai produced the Master Grade or gunpla mg range.
● Three years later, the gunpla perfect grade ranges made their appearance. A year later, the inexpensive First grade range was produced.
● From 2000 onwards, things moved on. The Ex-model range devoted to vehicles and machines appeared in 2001. In 2006, models for modellers were marketed under the UC Hard Graph range, speed grade in 2007 and Mega Size in 2009. The Gunpla RG or Real Grade range was launched in 2010.
What are Gunpla's specialities?
Bandai Gunpla is successful for a number of reasons. The products have been endlessly adaptable for many years:
What are the most popular Ugears ranges?
Here are some of the most popular Ugears products:
● Gunpla barbatos ;
● Gundam unicorn;
● Gunpla evangelion;
● Gunpla astray;
● Gunpla kshatriya;
● Gunpla fumina;
The target audience is just as varied: children, adult enthusiasts and model builders. The characteristics of the gunpla mean that assembling the model can be a fun challenge for enthusiasts. This success has also been helped by the emergence of applications such as gundam gunpla warfare: gunpla battle and events such as the gunpla world cup.